View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IvyDuViol

Female
U.S.A
Number of posts : 1
Credits : 5

PostSubject: Greeting and Small comment   18th June 2011, 2:35 pm

Hey, just now found this site while researching T1 & T2 explanations, because someone I know irl was getting very uppity about the distinction and its importance to online civility, so wanted to check out what the hell he was talking about.

That said, I've been looking for IMVU RPers since.. well, since I signed up. It was one of the main reasons I signed up, because at the time I didn't have any RP in my life. I have it now, irl, but would love to get involved in RP on IMVU, but all the RP groups I can find are these insular kingdoms and popularity contests, and I kind of just want to do the cooperative storytelling thing.

Also.. did you notice that the personals section doesn't have "Female Seeking Female", or anything "Seeking Other"? Just stood out to me.

Well, here's to hoping it isn't actually dying just as I find it, though that does seem to be a trend for me. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=43791356&int
Fox Logan
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Ireland
Number of posts : 251
Credits : 2001011

Character Info
Experience Points:
2000000/2000000  (2000000/2000000)

PostSubject: Re: Greeting and Small comment   19th June 2011, 6:02 am

Welcome to RPVU and hope you enjoy the site, at the moment we aree reworking the site but are always looking for new members and staff so feel free to invite your friends, also feel free to get a sory going in our rp section, any questions or problems feel free to ask away Smile
there is a females looking for females, ill have to change the permissions so you can see it though Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=25542327

Greeting and Small comment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything IMVU :: General :: General Discussion-